WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
1. The Buyer acknowledges that in accordance with Section 1837 of the Czech Civil Code, it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Contract for the supply of goods which has been ordered according to the Buyer's placement.
2. Unless this is the case referred to in Article 1 of the Terms and Conditions or any other case where it is not possible to withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within fourteen (14) days from the moment of receiving the goods; Withdrawal from the contract of sale must be sent to the seller within the period specified in the previous sentence. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement must be sent by the Buyer to the Seller's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract Goods must be returned to the Seller within fourteen (14) days. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the buyer needs to pay the cost of returning the goods to the seller.
4. In the event of withdrawal to Article 2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall return the money received from the Buyer within fourteen (14) days of the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement. If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods or proves that the goods sent to the seller.
5. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for compensation of damage incurred to the Goods against the Buyer's claim for refund of the purchase price.
6. In cases where the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract in accordance with Section 1829 (1) of the Czech Civil Code, the Seller is also entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Contract at any time until the Buyer accepts the goods. In such a case, the Seller shall return the purchase price to the Buyer without undue delay, by cashless transfer to the account specified by the Buyer.