Terms and conditions of use
1. These Business Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Business Terms") Omri Goz., Registered office U Havlíčkových sadů 1541/5, Prague 2, 120 00, identification number: 74863932, mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or contracts (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase Agreement") concluded between the Seller and another natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") through the Seller's online store. The Seller operates the Website on the website located at www.plazmalab.cz page "), through the Website Interface (" Store Web Interface ").
2. Provisions different from the terms and conditions may be agreed in the purchase contract. Divergent provisions in the sales contract shall take precedence over the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
3. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the purchase contract. The purchase contract and the terms and conditions are written in Czech. The purchase contract can be concluded in Czech.
4. The Seller may change or supplement the wording of the Terms and Conditions. This provision shall not affect the rights and obligations arising during the effective date of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
1. Upon registration of the Buyer on the Website, the Buyer may access its user interface. From the user interface, the buyer can order goods (hereinafter referred to as the "user account"). If the web interface allows it, the buyer can also order goods without registration directly from the web interface.
2. When registering on the website and ordering goods, the buyer is obliged to provide correct and truthful information. The Buyer is obliged to update the data entered in the user account upon any change. The data provided by the buyer in the user account and when ordering goods are considered correct by the seller.
3. Access to the user account is secured by user name and password. The Buyer is obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information necessary to access his user account.
4. The Buyer is not entitled to allow the use of the user account to third parties.
5. The Seller may cancel the user account, especially if the buyer has not used his user account for more than 24 months, or if the buyer breaches his obligations under the purchase contract (including terms and conditions).
6. The Buyer acknowledges that the user account may not be available at all times, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the hardware and software equipment of the Seller, respectively. necessary maintenance of third party hardware and software.
THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
1. All presentation of the goods placed in the web interface of the shop is of informative character and the seller is not obliged to provide a purchase contract regarding these goods. The provisions of Section 1732 (2) of the Czech Civil Code shall not apply.
2. The web page contain information on the goods, including the prices of the individual goods and the cost of returning the goods.
Prices of goods include VAT and all related fees. The prices of the goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the shop's web sit. This provision does not limit the seller's ability to conclude a purchase contract under individually negotiated conditions.
3. The Shop Web site also contain information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods.
4. Before sending the order to the seller, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data entered, with the possibility of the buyer to detect and correct errors arising when entering data into the order. The Buyer will send the order to the Seller by clicking on the "Confirm Order" button. The information given in the Order is considered final by the Seller.
5. The contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer arises upon sending email confirmation to the Buyer.
DAMAGED GOODS AND RETURN POLICY:
1. The rights and obligations of the contracting parties in respect with damaged goods performance shall be applied to by the legal regulations (in particular the provisions of Sections 1914 to 1925, Sections 2099 to 2117 and Sections 2161 to 2174 of the Czech Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll.).
2. The Seller is liable to the Buyer that the goods are free from defects when being sent. In particular, the Seller is liable to the Buyer that by the time the Buyer has received the goods:
The goods are of an appropriate quantity, measure or weight; and comply with the requirements of the legislation.
3. Provisions referred to in Article .2. The terms and conditions shall not apply to goods sold at a lower price for a defect for which the lower price has been agreed, and to wear of the goods caused by its normal use.
4. If a defect becomes apparent within six months of receipt, the goods shall be deemed to have been defective at the time of receipt. The buyer is entitled to exercise the right for return in relevance to defects with in 24 month since the purchase.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.